After an incredible action-packed 12th year of burlesque education, networking, and social events - we are deeply moved by the strength, resilience, creativity, and passion of the burlesque community. BurlyCon strives to continue to grow, evolve, and serve the burlesque community. We can't do so without your help.
This annual “Global Day of Giving” event takes place on the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving and has helped to amplify year-end fundraising efforts for nonprofits and charitable causes.
Your generosity supports important initiatives like:
- Our need-based scholarship program,
- Stipends for presenters from around the world,
- The BurlyCon caucuses that connect different communities,
- Our Burlesque Legends that share their knowledge and histories with us,
- as well as glitter, giggles, and the beautiful friendships forged in this powerful academic setting.
On this #GivingTuesday you can make a tax-deductible donation to BurlyCon and show your commitment to burlesque education, preservation, history, and community.